Jul 25, 2011

Light

By Sitok Srengenge

For you perhaps my attended just fictitious, though I’m not far from you
I dwell inside, is like a fire that animates the furnace
For you can be anything you want, I hope you did not hesitate my attend

Every time I watch outstretched wings that overlay an area of the universe
Translucent hands touching objects so bright
Despite the love, hate and lies, always as ephemeral mirage

I glory in the heart, in thought I was intelligent, in a follow-me beauty
I'm pointing the way, my spark of hope. Uncover the veil of knowledge,
explain my understanding. Relieve my footsteps to freedom
I'm light, making it a virtual muddy, give love

I was the rainy season, weeping bitterly begging sun series
I weather the night, the moon shined bright for the clamp
Shoots like a yearning, I swerved to reach you in vain
Flattery the body, snap soul, until one day I was devastated after dusk

True light radiating from within
Bright light outside only faint reflections
If your eyes closed universe dark
Undoubtedly an expert body when the light goes out

May 26, 2011
------------------------------------

Sitok Srengenge. The famous poets. Live in Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment