Jun 10, 2011

Back Home

By Mayoko Aiko

Here
Among the pieces of the past
Scattered in the wall of my house
And I want to fall asleep,
Although I do not fully asleep
But I'm comfortable here
In this house

Go home
And let the relief came over
Leaving cloudy and gray clouds
Port combing liver
Dim but surely!
And the little boat that was to take me!
Here:
In this house!

----------------------------

Mayoko Aiko. He is a writer of short stories and novels. One of his novel is "Diantara Dua Lelaki" - Between Two Men. His latest novel in cooperation with Reni Teratai Air and Putra Gara, "Dua Sisi Susi", a historical novel background of Tunggul Ametung.

2 comments:

  1. Go home
    And let the relief came over
    Leaving cloudy and gray clouds..

    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Lana, it's nice!
    thanks for visiting....

    ReplyDelete